4Ply Filtered Face Mask - English Lace
Introducing this season's very limited edition English Lace face mask with fabric made by Britain's last remaining lace crafter.
This special British lace has been made for 9 generations. We designed this beautiful face mask for your very special occasions, such as wedding, and are hoping it will be part of an unforgettable memory. We put our best craftsmanship and care into this face mask just for you.
AEIBE 4Ply Filtered Face Mask, English Lace is made with British cotton lace, safe certified cotton lining and breathable filters.
• AEIBE's signature custom fit
• Next generation Nano fabric filter
• Adjustable padded nose wire for a comfortable secure fit
• Adjustable earloops for maximum comfort
• Hand made in England with care
• Main fabric: British cotton lace 100%
• Lining: Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certified Cotton 100%
• Disposable filter: Lightweight Nano fabric filter. PET (Polyethylene Terephthalate) 99%, PESU (Polyarylethersulfone)1%
• Filter specification: More than 90% of filtration efficiency. Tested with NaCl aerosol at inhalation flow rates of 95 liters/min with a particle size of 0.6 micron
• 2 disposable filters included - one fitted in the mask and one spare
• Cotton bag included to keep your mask clean
• Remove filter before wash / Filter is NOT washable / Hand wash only
PLEASE NOTE: this is not a medical grade face mask. All face masks and filter sets are non-returnable for hygiene reasons. The UK government advises that face masks should not be worn by those who may have breathing difficulties whilst wearing it.