Made with beautiful Shetland wool tweed woven in England. Sherlock face mask has a classic British tweed colour combination; warm brownish olive, dark green and a hint of raspberry contrast. It reminds us of Sherlock's famous cape thus the name. Sherlock is a stylist choice for women and popular as a men’s face mask.
AEIBE 3Ply Filtered wool face mask, Sherlock is made with the finest woven British wool, safe certified cotton lining and breathable Nano filters.
Naturally safe material: 100% natural with antibacterial and antimicrobial properties
Breathable: A large capacity to absorb moisture vapour (up to 30 per cent of its own weight) making it extremely breathable
Biodegradable: Wool can be returned to the soil, where it decomposes, releasing valuable nutrients into the ground
• AEIBE's signature custom fit
• Next generation Nano fabric filter
• Adjustable padded nose wire for a comfortable secure fit
• Adjustable earloops for maximum comfort
• Hand made in England with care
• Main fabric: 100% Pure New Wool (British made)
• Lining: Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certified Cotton 100%
• Disposable filter: Lightweight Nano fabric filter. PET (Polyethylene Terephthalate) 99%, PESU (Polyarylethersulfone)1%
• Filter specification: More than 90% of filtration efficiency. Tested with NaCl aerosol at inhalation flow rates of 95 liters/min with a particle size of 0.6 micron
• 2 disposable filters included - one fitted in the mask and one spare
• Cotton bag included to keep your mask clean
• Hand wash only up to 40 degree / Remove filter before wash / Filter is NOT washable / Wash mask often
PLEASE NOTE: this is not a medical grade face mask. All face masks and filter sets are non-returnable for hygiene reasons. The UK government advises that face masks should not be worn by those who may have breathing difficulties whilst wearing it.
The standard delivery charge for UK mainland is £4.99.
Delivery timings can vary depending on the exact nature of the product and whether it is handmade or made-to-order. Specific delivery information and costs can be found within the individual product description or during checkout.
Orders are dispatched directly from our incredible collection of independent British brands - meaning you are receiving your product straight from the small business that designed and made your product.
Please note if you order from more than one brand you will receive separate delivery packages.
The large majority of orders will arrive between 2-5 working days.
For any queries relating to your shipment or you can email us at email@example.com.
We are currently only offering UK shipping as standard but please do get in contact for international shipping requests.
We have a 14-day return policy, which means you have 14 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging.
Please note that the following items are not eligible for return;
- Custom items that have been made to order or personalised
- Perishable items (such as food, flowers, or plants)
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll provide instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent directly back to the supplier without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once your return has been received, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process the refund.