Protect yourself and others with our triple layered fitted face covering.
Made using breathable fabric offcuts in varying weights.
With elasticated loops that can be tied to fit the face.
- In stock now.
No returns or exchanges for hygiene reasons.
♻️ Made using fabric offcuts
♻️ Recycled packaging
🌱 Low carbon hand-spun fabric
✊🏽 Made in London for Living Wages
🥰 £5.20 goes towards Living Wages and local charities
Fabric & Care
- Hand-woven Khadi fabric made mostly at a fair wage facility in Gopuri, India.
- Once at the end of its life, this cotton is biodegradable.
- Hand wash or wash on 30 °. Do not tumble dry. Iron normally, do not iron elastic.
- 21cm long.
- 18cm elastic.
- See images for how to adjust.
- Cut and sewn by Fatheha, Malika and women supported by Stitches In Time community arts charity in East London.
- Our postage and packaging is carried out by adults with learning disabilities in Kentish Town, and all orders will go out via Royal Mail First Class.
Delivery & Returns
- £3.99 for orders below £150
- 48hr Royal Mail Tracked (3 - 5 days)
- Royal Mail International Tracked (3 - 10 days)
We don't accept returns on underwear, face masks or earrings for hygiene reasons.
See our full returns policies here.
The standard delivery charge for UK mainland is £4.99.
Delivery timings can vary depending on the exact nature of the product and whether it is handmade or made-to-order. Specific delivery information and costs can be found within the individual product description or during checkout.
Orders are dispatched directly from our incredible collection of independent British brands - meaning you are receiving your product straight from the small business that designed and made your product.
Please note if you order from more than one brand you will receive separate delivery packages.
The large majority of orders will arrive between 2-5 working days.
For any queries relating to your shipment or you can email us at email@example.com.
We are currently only offering UK shipping as standard but please do get in contact for international shipping requests.
We have a 14-day return policy, which means you have 14 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging.
Please note that the following items are not eligible for return;
- Custom items that have been made to order or personalised
- Perishable items (such as food, flowers, or plants)
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll provide instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent directly back to the supplier without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once your return has been received, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process the refund.