HOW TO USE: Using a quarter size amount on clean dry skin, massage in gently. Use daily as part of your skincare regime, may be used day and night.
WHATS IN IT? Marine Plant Extract, Jojoba Seed Oil, Hyaluronic Acid
- Exclusive to Burrows & Hare
- Size: 50ml
- Ingredients: Distilled Water, Propylheptyl Caprylate, Caprylic – Capric Triglycerine Acrylates –C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Cetyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Glyceryl Stearate, Bee Wax, Lecithin,Peg-100 Stearate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Argireline Peptide -3, Sodium Acrylates copolymer, Zinc Oxide, Stearic Acid, Tetrahexyldecyl, Pomogranate Oil, Jojoba Oil ,Marine Plant Extract, Arnica Extract, Chamomide Ascorbate, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Sorbic acid.
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles.
- Reduces pore size, promoting firmer and brighter skin.
- Improves skin elasticity by stimulating new collagen.
- Hydrates with enriched vitamins for all skin types
- Made in England
- Barcode: 5060847452016
The standard delivery charge for UK mainland is £4.99.
Delivery timings can vary depending on the exact nature of the product and whether it is handmade or made-to-order. Specific delivery information and costs can be found within the individual product description or during checkout.
Orders are dispatched directly from our incredible collection of independent British brands - meaning you are receiving your product straight from the small business that designed and made your product.
Please note if you order from more than one brand you will receive separate delivery packages.
The large majority of orders will arrive between 2-5 working days.
For any queries relating to your shipment or you can email us at email@example.com.
We are currently only offering UK shipping as standard but please do get in contact for international shipping requests.
We have a 14-day return policy, which means you have 14 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging.
Please note that the following items are not eligible for return;
- Custom items that have been made to order or personalised
- Perishable items (such as food, flowers, or plants)
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll provide instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent directly back to the supplier without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once your return has been received, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process the refund.