Made to order 4-6 week wait.
Cardigan Hand-crocheted by golden oldies in Enfield.
A super exclusive collaboration between Birdsong & legendary sustainable knitwear designer Katie Jones.
♻️ Recycled denim yarn
♻️ Recycled packaging
✊🏽 Made in London
🥰 £56 goes towards local charities
Fabric & Care
- This yarn, made by Wool & The Gang, looks and feels like a light, smooth cotton, but it’s actually leftover denim.
- Offcuts get scooped up and re-spun rather than heading to a landfill, saving 20,000 litres of water for every kilogram of up-cycled denim.
- Please note, as this fabric performs like most blue jeans, there's the possibility it'll fade a little during the first wash and have a small amount of colour transfer. Please wash on 30 degrees with similar colours.
- Base: Raw denim: 100% Up-cycled denim
- Trim: Washed out denim- 80% Up-cycled Raw Cotton, 20% Up-cycled Denim
S (UK 6 - 12) M (UK 14 - 20) L (UK 22 - 26) Length 51cm 53cm 55cm Chest 111cm 114cm 124cm Sleeve Length 56cm 58cm 64cm
- Hand-crocheted by Georgie and her friends at Knit and Natter community group in Enfield.
- They choose to donate revenue from this item to a different charity of their choice each month.
The standard delivery charge for UK mainland is £4.99.
Delivery timings can vary depending on the exact nature of the product and whether it is handmade or made-to-order. Specific delivery information and costs can be found within the individual product description or during checkout.
Orders are dispatched directly from our incredible collection of independent British brands - meaning you are receiving your product straight from the small business that designed and made your product.
Please note if you order from more than one brand you will receive separate delivery packages.
The large majority of orders will arrive between 2-5 working days.
For any queries relating to your shipment or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are currently only offering UK shipping as standard but please do get in contact for international shipping requests.
We have a 14-day return policy, which means you have 14 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging.
Please note that the following items are not eligible for return;
- Custom items that have been made to order or personalised
- Perishable items (such as food, flowers, or plants)
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll provide instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent directly back to the supplier without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once your return has been received, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process the refund.