She would walk, skirts brushing against perfumed blooms lining the edges of the ornately symmetrical paths of the manicured formal garden, leading to her own private garden. Here she would weave her way dreamily in and out of her secret places, secluded spots and hidden arbors tending her flowers and later, heady with the scent of sweet peas, rest in the shade of an ancient tree full of whispering memories and lost thoughts whilst she read her private correspondence '
Botanical is inspired by historical formal garden layout, Springtime and the designs of William Morris. It features hand drawn classic English garden flowers Sweet Williams, Sweet Peas and Courgette flowers all growing intertwined in symmetry. Three colourways: Delphine, Joliette and Purple.
Non Woven. Paper Eco: Printed in England on FSC certified paper using environmentally friendly water based inks which are free from cadmium, chromium, mercury, lead and formaldehyde.
Application: Paste the wall.
Please read these instructions below carefully before hanging your wallpaper.
It is advisable that a professional wallpaperer is used.
- Walls should be clean, dry and even.
Remove any old wallpaper and loose paint.
- Roughen painted surfaces with sandpaper.
- For best results it is recommended that wallpapers are crossed lined using a good quality lining paper.
- Sizing the lining paper will aid adhesion.
- Lining should be allowed to dry out completely before hanging your wallpaper.
Pasting and hanging:
- This is a paste the wall product. No soaking required.
- The decorator should paste the wall and not the back of the wallpaper.
- A good quality, solvent free, fungicide protected ready-mixed ‘tub’ adhesive – specifically for paste the
wall non-woven papers should be used.
- Paste should be evenly applied to the wall to hang one length at a time, to an area slightly wider than width of the paper.
- Butt joints and use a decorators brush to smooth down the wallpaper working from the centre to the edges to express air bubbles.
- Avoid squeezing paste out of the joints and ensure paste does not get onto the brush or roller.
- No paste should be allowed to come into contact with the surface and hands should be kept clean and dry whilst hanging the wallpaper.
- Paste will damage the surface. We cannot accept responsibility for marks or damage caused by paste.
- Should any paste have been allowed to come into contact with the surface, it should be lightly sponged whilst still moist, using a clean damp sponge.
Caring for your wallpaper:
Clean by gently dusting with a clean dry brush or by brush accessory on a vacuum cleaner.
Not suitable for areas with moisture such as kitchens and bathrooms. (If you are interested in kitchen and bathroom wallpapers please let us know as we would like to offer this option in the future).
This information has been supplied in good faith, but without guarantee.
Site conditions are beyond our control.
It is the responsibility of the buyer to ensure that the environment is suitable for the wallcovering.
Roll width 52cm
Roll length 10m
Pattern Repeat 52 cm
Current lead delivery time is 3 weeks.
Buying for a Christmas gift? Last orders by 25th November for delivery before Christmas.
The standard delivery charge for UK mainland is £4.99.
Delivery timings can vary depending on the exact nature of the product and whether it is handmade or made-to-order. Specific delivery information and costs can be found within the individual product description or during checkout.
Orders are dispatched directly from our incredible collection of independent British brands - meaning you are receiving your product straight from the small business that designed and made your product.
Please note if you order from more than one brand you will receive separate delivery packages.
The large majority of orders will arrive between 2-5 working days.
For any queries relating to your shipment or you can email us at email@example.com.
We are currently only offering UK shipping as standard but please do get in contact for international shipping requests.
We have a 14-day return policy, which means you have 14 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging.
Please note that the following items are not eligible for return;
- Custom items that have been made to order or personalised
- Perishable items (such as food, flowers, or plants)
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll provide instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent directly back to the supplier without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once your return has been received, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process the refund.