Serious moisture to smooth and protect
A potent blend of plant oils to lock in moisture, soften skin and quench thirsty complexions.
Why your skin needs this
- Essential fatty acids from evening primrose oil, soothe dry and tired skin.
- Beta carotene and vitamin rich carrot oil, works to protect the skin’s barrier.
- Antioxidants from cold pressed grapeseed oil help repair the skin.
- Sunflower seed oil containing vitamin E protects skin elasticity.
- Ximenia Seed oil nourishes and moisturises dry skin.
- Suitable for all skin types.
- Only five ingredients.
How to use
Massage 2-3 drops onto freshly cleansed skin, morning and evening.
- Vitis vinifera (grape seed) oil
- Helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil
- Ximenia americana (ubuntu) seed oil
- Oenothera biennis (evening primrose) seed oil
- Carrot root extract
The standard delivery charge for UK mainland is £4.99.
Delivery timings can vary depending on the exact nature of the product and whether it is handmade or made-to-order. Specific delivery information and costs can be found within the individual product description or during checkout.
Orders are dispatched directly from our incredible collection of independent British brands - meaning you are receiving your product straight from the small business that designed and made your product.
Please note if you order from more than one brand you will receive separate delivery packages.
The large majority of orders will arrive between 2-5 working days.
For any queries relating to your shipment or you can email us at email@example.com.
We are currently only offering UK shipping as standard but please do get in contact for international shipping requests.
We have a 14-day return policy, which means you have 14 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging.
Please note that the following items are not eligible for return;
- Custom items that have been made to order or personalised
- Perishable items (such as food, flowers, or plants)
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll provide instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent directly back to the supplier without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once your return has been received, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process the refund.