Energising Oil Control 50ml
WHAT IT DOES:
Designed for oily-prone skin, our naturally effective Oil-Control Energising Moisturiser helps restore a balanced complexion, whilst minimising oily breakouts and leaving an even matte finish.
HOW IT WORKS:
- Tea Tree Oil: Powerful natural ingredient to help minimise oily breakouts
- Argan Oil, Olive Oil and Manuka Honey Extract: Helps lock in moisture, restoring elasticity and softness.
- Green Tea and Silk Peptide: Softens and soothes, boosting tone and overall condition of the skin.
- Vitamins A, C and E: Powerful antioxidants help protect against environmental aggressors, assisting fresher skin.
- Peppermint and Bergamot: Invigorating essential oils help energise and refresh tired and dull-looking skin.
HOW TO USE:
- Massage a small amount into cleansed skin
- Re-apply as required
Suitable for all skin types. Use day and night.
OUR ALL-NATURAL INGREDIENTS ARE 100% VEGAN:
Aqua, cetearyl alcohol, polysorbate 60, vegetable glycerin, sunflower oil (helianthus annuus), olive oil (olea europaea), coconut oil (cocos nucifera), shea butter (butyrospermum parkii), apricot oil (prunus armeniaca), zinc oxide, silk peptide protein, vitamin A (retinol palmitate), vitamin E (tocopherol), vitamin C (ascorbic acid), hyaluronic acid (sodium hyaluronate), stearic acid, melon extract (cucumis melos), cranberry extract (vaccinium macrocarpon), strawberry extract (fragaria vesca), lemon extract (citrus medica limonum), tea tree extract (melaleuca alternifolia), xanthan gum, phenoxyethanol, ethylhexylglycerin, patchouli oil (pogostemon cablin), bergamot oil (citrus bergamia), peppermint oil (mentha piperita).
- Polysorbate 60: Used as natural thickening agent, it is formed from a combination of Sorbitol, which is derived from Fruit Sugars and Stearic Acid which is derived from Vegetable.
- Xanthan Gum: Used as a natural emulsifier, it is derived from fermenting Corn Syrup.
- Phenoxyethanol: A natural perservative and stabilser, it is derived from Green Tea.
- Ethylhexylglycerin: A natural perservative, and used as an alternative to Parabens, it is derived from Glycerin.