The Sunset Party Archival Giclée Paper A3 Wall Print was both designed and printed completely in Great Britain, In Quality We Trust. For the Modern Journeyman (and woman), ANCHOR & CREW takes ownership of an exploratory lifestyle and enjoys the Happy-Good Life. Combining British craft manufacturing with a discerning modern-minimalist style, this ANCHOR & CREW archival giclée paper wall print looks great for those gentle life reminders or a bit of fun (as always), and features:
- Genuine 97%-white 300gsm St Cuthberts Mill Somerset archival giclée paper: excellent colour reproduction with amazing sharpness and a luxuriously smooth matte surface. Somerset milled (GB)
- Quality 100% cotton archival paper, entirely acid-free and able to last for hundreds of years without discolouring (GB)
- Design theme: Enjoying The Good Vibes / Sunset Party, Somewhere
- Design message: "No matter the time, people in some timezone have the blessing of witnessing one of nature's finest moments. This moment comes once every evening for each of us. Good vibes only."
- Upgrade to include a 20mm wide wooden frame, available in black or white grain finishes
- Printed and assembled via artisan methods
This wall print is available in one standard size only, measuring A3: 29.7cm (11.5") wide x 42.0cm (16.5") high. Less Is More.
The standard delivery charge for UK mainland is £4.99.
Delivery timings can vary depending on the exact nature of the product and whether it is handmade or made-to-order. Specific delivery information and costs can be found within the individual product description or during checkout.
Orders are dispatched directly from our incredible collection of independent British brands - meaning you are receiving your product straight from the small business that designed and made your product.
Please note if you order from more than one brand you will receive separate delivery packages.
The large majority of orders will arrive between 2-5 working days.
For any queries relating to your shipment or you can email us at email@example.com.
We are currently only offering UK shipping as standard but please do get in contact for international shipping requests.
We have a 14-day return policy, which means you have 14 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging.
Please note that the following items are not eligible for return;
- Custom items that have been made to order or personalised
- Perishable items (such as food, flowers, or plants)
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll provide instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent directly back to the supplier without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once your return has been received, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process the refund.