Ah, the restorative power of a good night’s sleep! With the constant push and pull of everyday life, it’s not always easy to switch off, but our Sweet Dreams Body Oil will calm a busy mind and help you drift off. The tranquil blend of lavender, frankincense and geranium holds the key to a restful night, leaving you feeling refreshed and restored.
We’ve combined this magic trio to ease you into the perfect slumber…
- Therapeutic lavender, with its light floral scent, reduces feelings of stress and tension. Physically and emotionally balancing, this powerhouse plant can also help with depression, eczema, nausea and menstrual cramps.
- Earthy, warm and woody with a sweet undertone, frankincense reduces feelings of anxiety (as well as rejuvenating the skin and calming inflammation). Imagine walking through a still pine forest with a hint of old smoke in the air, feeling the dry needles underfoot, and inhaling the peace and calm…
- With its green, floral and almost rose-like scent, balancing geranium works wonders on the mind, body and spirit. Both uplifting and a sedative, it will lighten your mood and calm you in preparation for a peaceful night’s sleep.
Our Body Oils are packed with nutrient-rich jojoba and almond oils to nourish and moisturise your skin. And don’t worry about greasy residues, our plant-rich formulations are quickly and fully absorbed.
All Clarity Blend products are lovingly hand-blended in small batches. We only use 100% natural, vegan-friendly ingredients and we’re not fans of artificial fragrances or parabens so you’ll find none of those here.
We promise you’re only a few drops away from a peaceful, restorative night’s sleep…
The standard delivery charge for UK mainland is £4.99.
Delivery timings can vary depending on the exact nature of the product and whether it is handmade or made-to-order. Specific delivery information and costs can be found within the individual product description or during checkout.
Orders are dispatched directly from our incredible collection of independent British brands - meaning you are receiving your product straight from the small business that designed and made your product.
Please note if you order from more than one brand you will receive separate delivery packages.
The large majority of orders will arrive between 2-5 working days.
For any queries relating to your shipment or you can email us at email@example.com.
We are currently only offering UK shipping as standard but please do get in contact for international shipping requests.
We have a 14-day return policy, which means you have 14 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging.
Please note that the following items are not eligible for return;
- Custom items that have been made to order or personalised
- Perishable items (such as food, flowers, or plants)
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll provide instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent directly back to the supplier without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once your return has been received, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process the refund.