Taking inspiration from the Philippines, our Tala Collection features a distinctive sunburst design with a lustrous South Sea Pearl as centre piece and surrounded by a triangular halo of 3 white diamonds, totalling 0.03 carats.
- 7 mm natural South Sea Pearl
- 3 white diamonds, totalling 0.03 carats
- The spokes of the sunburst are also dotted with sparkling white gemstones. You can choose between white topaz or white diamonds.
- Set in 18k gold vermeil on sterling silver
Eliza shares her tribute to her motherland to you through this collection, showcasing beautiful South Sea Pearls from Mindanao, the southernmost group of islands of the Philippines. South Sea Pearls are grown over a period of 2-4 years and are known for their unique lustre and large size, making them the most prized and valuable pearls in the world.
Jewellery Care and Information:
The base metal of all our jewellery is 925 sterling silver. Vermeil means that sterling silver is plated in at least 2.5 microns of gold or rose gold. Ours come in 3 microns which makes for a really thick layer of plating.
Pearls are sensitive and delicate, but with proper care your pearls can last a very long time. Please consider the following advice when caring for your pearls:
- Wipe pearls with a soft cloth before putting it away
- Store pearl jewellery wrapped in a soft cloth to protect it from rubbing against other items. Storing them in the jewellery box it comes with is perfect!
- Some substances can be harmful to pearls. Put pearl jewellery on after applying makeup, perfume and other products
- AAA + High Lustre: High grade south sea pearls, flawless on at least 80-85% of the surface with the remaining surface containing only minor blemishes and 1-2 deep imperfections.
- As these pearls are natural, expect small blemishes on the surface of the pearl.
Presented in a beautiful, luxury jewellery / gift box.
The standard delivery charge for UK mainland is £4.99.
Delivery timings can vary depending on the exact nature of the product and whether it is handmade or made-to-order. Specific delivery information and costs can be found within the individual product description or during checkout.
Orders are dispatched directly from our incredible collection of independent British brands - meaning you are receiving your product straight from the small business that designed and made your product.
Please note if you order from more than one brand you will receive separate delivery packages.
The large majority of orders will arrive between 2-5 working days.
For any queries relating to your shipment or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are currently only offering UK shipping as standard but please do get in contact for international shipping requests.
We have a 14-day return policy, which means you have 14 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging.
Please note that the following items are not eligible for return;
- Custom items that have been made to order or personalised
- Perishable items (such as food, flowers, or plants)
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll provide instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent directly back to the supplier without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once your return has been received, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process the refund.