The Christmas Stocking Cracker
The perfect stocking filler or Christmas Day table decoration to treat your friends and family to this year. Our brand new Christmas Stocking cracker contains 2 candles, and 1 diffuser allowing you and your loved ones to explore and enjoy our best selling festive fragrance in miniature form.
This aromatic spicy accord opens with citrus orange and lemon, followed by rich, warm cinnamon and clove with hints of floral jasmine, resting on a base of woods and musk.
Our stocking represents an ancient Christmas tale about a poor man who had three daughters, for whom he could not afford to pay dowry money for their weddings. St. Nicholas heard of the mans troubles and threw three bags of gold down his chimney. The gold landed in each of the girls' stockings which were hanging by the fire to dry. The oranges we receive today are a symbol of the gold that was left in their stockings.
100% vegan, plant based waxes & cotton wicks.
Paraffin, paraben and alcohol free.
Burn time per 35g mini candle – Up to 15 hours.
Made in the U.K.
Expect your candle to burn evenly and cleanly, provided you allow your candle’s first burn to melt the wax all the way to the edge of the glass.
In order to prevent any black smoke, always trim your wick to 5-6mm before each use. To maintain the perfect burn and to avoid any tunnelling, always aim to repeat and follow the above instructions.
Remember to protect the surface on which your candle sits and to keep away from any draughts. Please always keep you candle out of reach of children and never leave it unattended.
Place reeds into oil and allow 12-24 hours for fragrance to diffuse. Our reeds are made of fibre which means that the scent is absorbed and diffused much more efficiently and the reeds do not need to be turned as often. We recommend the reeds are turned every other week to refresh the fragrance.
Make sure to wash hands after turning reeds and to keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with skin, eyes and clothing. If irritation occurs, call a doctor. Do not ingest. If swallowed, call a doctor immediately. Keep away from flames and avoid contact with any furniture or fabric as oil may stain. Spills should be cleaned up immediately to try and prevent any damage.