Our Mather's Day Pamper Set is a wellness wonderland featuring a selection of our most popular products across our ranges:
- Mind Spa™ Bath Salts (335g) – infused with organic blue gum eucalyptus from Portugal, flower petals and Epsom and Himalayan pink salts for an ultimate aromatic bathing experience. Goodbye anxiety and overwhelm, hello calm and clarity…
- Sweet Dreams Body Oil (100ml) – scented with crisp organic French lavender grown in the highlands. Just the ingredient to calm a busy mind, it’ll help you drift off for a perfect night’s slumber.
- Heart Chakra Pulse Points Roll-On (10ml) – invigorating and stimulating, this gorgeous blend of cedarwood, frankincense and juniper will help your creative juices flow more freely.
- Relaxation Eye Pillow* (23-10cm, 250g) – adored by our customers for its lovely soft fabric and soothing lavender scent.
- Wellness Pocket Companion booklet filled with easy tips and tricks to incorporate more self-care into your daily routine.
Beautifully presented in a fully recyclable eco-friendly gift box and product packaging, this is the perfect gift choice for the ethically minded Mum.
The gift box comes with a Mother's Day card inside which can be personalised with your printed message to the recipient. To personalise your card, please provide your personalised message in the notes section when checking out, or leave blank if you would like to receive a blank card which you can personalise yourself.
*The pattern of the outer pillowcase may vary between our six premium Pima cotton designs or mustard velvet fabric, subject to availability. If you would like to request a specific pattern, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The standard delivery charge for UK mainland is £4.99.
Delivery timings can vary depending on the exact nature of the product and whether it is handmade or made-to-order. Specific delivery information and costs can be found within the individual product description or during checkout.
Orders are dispatched directly from our incredible collection of independent British brands - meaning you are receiving your product straight from the small business that designed and made your product.
Please note if you order from more than one brand you will receive separate delivery packages.
The large majority of orders will arrive between 2-5 working days.
For any queries relating to your shipment or you can email us at email@example.com.
We are currently only offering UK shipping as standard but please do get in contact for international shipping requests.
We have a 14-day return policy, which means you have 14 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging.
Please note that the following items are not eligible for return;
- Custom items that have been made to order or personalised
- Perishable items (such as food, flowers, or plants)
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll provide instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent directly back to the supplier without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once your return has been received, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process the refund.