Verona’s v-cut and 70s playful spirit is the definition of ultimate chic. The flattering v-cut is perfect for accentuating your figure. The luxuriously soft recycled material will leave you feeling stylish and confident.
- V shaped bikini bottom
- Medium coverage
- Mid-high rise brief that elongates your legs
- Comfortable and supportive
- Fully lined for maximum shape retention
- Sustainable: High quality recycled Italian made fabric
- Luxuriously soft and silky feel, sits perfectly on the skin
- Comes in a bio-degradable and re-usable zipper pouch
- If you are in between sizes and prefer more coverage then we recommend sizing up
- Made in Italy
78% Recycled Polyamide | 22% Elastane
Italian made fabric
ECONYL®, which is a sustainable premium yarn made of regenerated Nylon derived from pre and post industrial waste (including fabric scraps and fishing nets).
Fits true to size, however it has a medium coverage so if you are in between sizes and prefer a higher coverage, we recommend sizing up.
Care tips to keep your swimwear in pristine condition:
- Gently hand wash swimwear in cold water using a mild detergent
- Dry flat (maybe on a towel) in a cool place away from direct sunlight
- Do not machine wash/tumble dry/iron
- Swimwear fabric is delicate so avoid rough surfaces
- Our fabrics are resistant to sun lotion, oils and chlorine but we recommend rinsing your swimsuits after they come in contact with such substances.
For more detailed care instructions please refer to our Care instructions on our FAQs.
The standard delivery charge for UK mainland is £4.99.
Delivery timings can vary depending on the exact nature of the product and whether it is handmade or made-to-order. Specific delivery information and costs can be found within the individual product description or during checkout.
Orders are dispatched directly from our incredible collection of independent British brands - meaning you are receiving your product straight from the small business that designed and made your product.
Please note if you order from more than one brand you will receive separate delivery packages.
The large majority of orders will arrive between 2-5 working days.
For any queries relating to your shipment or you can email us at email@example.com.
We are currently only offering UK shipping as standard but please do get in contact for international shipping requests.
We have a 14-day return policy, which means you have 14 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging.
Please note that the following items are not eligible for return;
- Custom items that have been made to order or personalised
- Perishable items (such as food, flowers, or plants)
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll provide instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent directly back to the supplier without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once your return has been received, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process the refund.